Friday, March 30, 2012

Misunderstanding

The intent of my post was not at all to be insulting towards anyone in any way, nor was it to complain about others, but I was hoping that everyone would see it. Since I never see you guys I've never had the opportunity to stand up for myself, and I felt like I was entitled to have to chance. Maybe the things being said about me aren't that bad, but I really have no way of knowing that. Really all I was trying to say is that I don't want you guys to hate me based off of whatever it is. We used to be so close, and I think it's very unfortunate that we have so much uncleared air between us. I know that we'll probably never be friends again, but that certainly doesn't mean we have to be enemies, or hateful towards one another. I just didn't want to have all this unrest sitting up there in my brain anymore.

No comments: