Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi I'm a title!

I wish there was some way that we could disable posting but not delete the blog.
I don't want to forget anything that happened while this blog was active, but really this is going nowhere. We read it rarely and I increasingly have no clue what anyone's talking about when they post. Like this? What even happened on the weekend of February 19? I couldn't figure it out at the time and I still can't.
Because seriously I want to quit being a person who's always implying and hinting at things and I know that won't happen but I at least want to try.

So if oops italics. So if we want this to become a blog where the three of us complain about each other/other people/everyone/life then okay whatever go ahead. I get blog posts in my Facebook inbox, so don't think nobody sees it. I can complain about everyone too.

I don't know where this is all going, this post or this blog or anything
It was good, as good goes.
-Taylor

No comments: